Menara LGB, TTDI


Menara LGB, TTDI

Menara LGB is a brand new project of Bellworth Developments. Being their flagship project, Menara LGB is a freehold property that is targeted to be a Grade A office tower located on the prime land of Taman Tun Dr Ismail (TTDI) and is targeted to be completed in June 2013.

A new generation of high rise luxury office tower, Menara LGB stands proud at a single elegant block of 31 storeys tall. The first 5 floors of the building will be dedicated to retail outlets so tenants of the building will have a jolly good lunch time with food courts, al fresco areas and the opportunity to window shop at the dozens of new retail shops opening here. The office lots will begin from the 5th floor to the 30th floor.

30% of the Menara LGB building will be occupied by the LGB group, while the rest of the 70% will be leased out. Tenants will have a wide range of built-ups to pick from, and an ample number of parking lots are provided to prevent chaotic morning parking frenzies. Prices are steep with rental price starting from RM5.50 to RM6 psf.

Menara LGB is designed to be MSC status compliant with an intelligent building management system that will control and monitor security, lighting, fire protection, air-conditioning and climate-control. This tower office will also be one of the few in Klang Valley that is equipped with a chilled water basement tank in the basement to cool the building down. Other commercial developments in Taman Tun Dr Ismail include Ken TTDI, Glomac Damansara, and Oval Tower.

Menara LGB is also equipped with high speed bandwidth and CAT6E cables for high speed data. Being an environment conscious developer, Bellworth Development strives to ensure that this project is ecologically friendly by reducing the use of water and electricity consumption. As a matter of fact, the whole building is not just MSC status compliant but also complies to the Malaysia’s Green Building Index (GBI) Certification and Singapore’s Building and Construction Authority (BCA), and Green Mark (Gold) Accreditation.

Visitors and new tenants of Menara LGB will bowled over by the facilities that this building provides. Banking will be made easy with banking halls within the building, lunch time will see employees at the bistros, cafés and the food court just a lift down from their offices. Besides that, exclusive to office tenants will be the business centre, club house and a helipad for important VIP’s.

Access to Menara LGB will be a breeze especially with the new upcoming MRT that will be serving the Taman Tun Dr Ismail area, assisting with the developers eco-friendly ambition. The Taman Bahagia and Kelana Jaya Rapid KL busses are close enough to service the area, and the Bandar Utama Express Bus Terminal is approximately 1.5 km away.

Property Details

  • Name: Menara LGB
  • Address: 60000 Taman Tun Dr Ismail, Kuala Lumpur
  • Developer: Bellworth Developments
  • Completion Date: June 2013
  • Type: Office Tower
  • Tenure: Freehold
  • of Blocks: 1
  • of Storey: 31
  • Built-up
    • Food Court: 6,034 sf
    • Banking Hall & Ribbon Bar: 2,000 sf & 2,824 sf
    • Bistro & Al fresco Area: 3,958 sf
    • Retails Space: 8,799 sf
    • Fitness Centre: 13,913 sf
    • Office Floors
      • Multi Tenants: 1,465 sf – 12,138 sf
      • Single Tenant: 14,048 sf
      • Single Tenant: 14,441 sf
    • Rental: RM8,000 – RM20,800


  • Business centre
  • Caféteria
  • Clubhouse
  • Covered parking
  • 24-hour security
  • Helipad


Bellworth Development is a new and upcoming developer. Menara LGB and The Greens luxury condominium are their maiden projects, and they have big plans to redevelop the Lancer Square property in London. As such, this developer shows much promise as they have made good on their delivery of the Menara LGB and The Greens luxury condominium.

Tenants of the Menara LGB will not only enjoy the prestige of sitting on prime land, but they will also enjoy the fact that the immediate area of TTDI is generally not congested with traffic. Motorists will also find themselves centrally located with access to many main highways such as the Federal Highway and the NKVE.

Menara LGB is at the top ranks of high rises in Kuala Lumpur and is highly exclusive. Unfortunately the units are not open for sale; they are only available for rent from the LGB Group. Nevertheless having an office here will not only be good for business due to the central location, it will also be a definite status symbol.


  • City: Taman Tun Dr Ismail
  • State/county: Kuala Lumpur
  • Country: Malaysia

No Review ( 0 out of 5 )

    Write a Review

    Login for Review
    WhatsApp WhatsApp us